Super Users are sought and supported from all clinical departments, ideally to a launch-density of one in every ten clinicians. They have three areas of focus:
- Provide in classroom support as their colleagues move through Connect Care training;
- Provide ‘at the elbow’ support during the two weeks around launch;
- Support post-launch activities.
Recruitment and hiring is coordinated by AHS Medical Affairs and the CMIO portfolio working with Zone Clinical Department Heads. Super Users will be assigned by site and specialty area to ensure the best possible coverage at launch.
Time commitments typically include: Connect Care training (12 hours – 7 hours of classroom and 5 hours virtual), Super User training (12 hours – 7 hours of classroom and 5 hours virtual); classroom support (15 hours); launch support (75 hours) and post-launch support (20 hours).
We are keen to identify clinicians who could benefit Connect Care while growing their own CIS agency as Super Users. Physicians working in both fee for service and contractual relationships, including the AMHSP, are encouraged to apply.
- Backgrounder: Physician Training Primer
- Byte: Physician Super Users
- Postings: Physician Super Users
- Email: email@example.com