The Clinical Inquiry Support Unit (CISU) supports clinicians to use Clinical Information Systems to drive clinical change. We design, implement and evaluate clinical decision support tools and optimize CIS functionality for clinical inquiry use. We are part of a larger CIS Analytics Community of Practice and are committed to helping clinicians identify and use the right tool to produce reliable data products that meet clinical improvement needs. We are also a key stakeholder in the overall AHS Analytics Strategy, identifying opportunities to integrate AHS data outputs with the CIS and feeding CIS data to the analytics community for their use.
- Clinical Decision Support Surveillance
- CIS Use Surveillance
- Research Protocol Registration and Initial Configuration
- Clinical Metric Design and Configuration& Clinician Dashboard Templates
- Reporting Workbench Templating
- Disease Registry Design and Configuration