Physicians who participate in personalization workshops leave with:
- Access to the production version (read-only) of the CIS where they can customize the interface to their liking and set up preference lists, order clusters, and text-generation shortcuts that make things easier at launch.
- Install and begin to explore CIS mobile applications (Haiku for smartphones, Canto for iPads)
- Install and start practicing in-system dictation with Dragon Medical One and PowerMic Mobile
- Test logon access to Production (PRD).
- Learn how to rapidly access just-in-time help and peer sharing forums.
Available spots will become limited as Wave 1 launch nears. The Connect Care Physician Manual summarizes how to prepare for and get the most from personalization workshops.