Rough spots during break-in are inevitable. Our test is how quickly we identify and correct the break-in issues. We continue to make rapid progress improving orderables lookup, which we know to be a common current frustration. There are a number of accomplishments easy to miss because they unfold with little fanfare:
- Mobility - great uptake with over 2,000 physician devices successfully activated for Haiku or Canto. We'll take a look at the typical uses about a week from now.
- Dictation - in-system dictation (Dragon Medical One) is already taking off. Wonderful to see more in-system dictation, even large complex things like discharge summaries and procedure reports, than partial dictation (eScription) within the first days of launch.
- Ambulatory - all clinics fully launched at the beginning of the week.
- MyAHS Connect - brisk uptake with 400 patients already active in the portal.
- Lab processing - already case volumes are re-establisehed with 95% compliance with target reporting times.
- Chemotherapy - no interruption and all on time.
- Complex Cases - workflows and transfers continually improve, with multiple trauma, transplant and mass transfusions already managed in Connect Care.