already posted about the need to move Wave 1 launch from November 2 to November 3 in order to accommodate the switch from daylight to standard mountain time.
Other changes accommodate clinical services that need to co-deploy:
- Provincial Tuberculosis (TB) services will be included in Waves 1 and 2.
- Some community Addiction & Mental Health clinics need to launch with parent sites in Waves 2 through 6.
- Wildfire impacts delay some North Zone plans.
- Grande Prairie Hospital launch depends upon an unconfirmed opening date.
- Calgary Zone tweaks reflect careful sequence process analysis.
- Alberta Kidney Care, Alberta Screen Test and Cancer Control Alberta provincial programs launch in Waves 4 and 5.
- Details continue to firm up for some programs outside core AHS sites in Waves 7-9.